- Portland, Maine, United States
- Salary Plus Commission (W2)
- Apply Online
- Job category: General
- Post date:20 Jan 2017
- Job expires in: 53 days
- Share job:
Do you dread the mundane work of sitting at a desk in an office all day? Do you enjoy being outside and working with a wide variety of people? Do you look at beautiful cars driving by and say “I wish I could drive that”? Then now is the time to apply for a Valet Attendant position with Valet 4 ME.
Valet 4 ME is a 4 year old valet service in the greater Portland, Maine area
As a Valet Attendant You WILL:
1. Greet all guests with a smile and an appropriate greeting.
2. Be noticeably positioned at entrances to provide parking assistance upon arrival and departure of guest vehicles.
3. Greet all guests arriving by vehicle and accept vehicle for parking and retrieve vehicle upon departure.
4. Ensure all vehicle keys are clearly identified and stored in a locked location.
5. Ensure all entrance areas are free and clear from congestion for arrivals and departures of vehicles in an expedient manner.
6. When requested, provide guests with information and answers to questions about facilities, local transportation alternatives and local visitor and tourist attractions.
7. Report for duty with a professional appearance and dress to standards.
8. Other Duties as assigned.
As a Valet Attendant You MUST:
1. Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
2. Have experience with both Standard & Automatic transmissions.
3. Have experience/feel confident in driving vehicles of varying size.
4. Possess a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
5. Minimum 3 years driving experience
6. Have ability to read, write and speak English.
7. Have proven Commitment to health and safety.
8. Be results oriented with ability to be flexible and work under pressure.
9. Have experience providing efficient service in a timely manner.
10. Possess good command of English language.
11. Have a flexible working schedule (Shift work).
12. Previous Hospitality or Valet experience is an asset.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
1. Constant standing and walking and running throughout shift.
2. Constantly getting in and out of Vehicles
This is an Hourly Wage plus Tips position. Mostly Evenings