- Hourly (W2)
- Job category: Painting
- Post date:3 Feb 2017
- Job expires in: 10 days
- Share job:
Great job opportunity:
Tired of bosses’ expectations of giving 110% effort when your paycheck isn’t affected whether you kick a$$ or slack off? Yeah, thought so.
We’re Collegiate Painting Services, a local home improvement business operating in the Falmouth and Cumberland area, sometimes working around the Old Orchard Beach area as well. We specialize in interior & exterior painting, deck staining, and pressure washing, and are operated by college-aged young adults like you and me. We need help.
We are looking for hard-working, quality-oriented young people to help start up a new crew. This is where you come in. Though painting experience is preferred, it is NOT required. If this sounds interesting, keep reading:
We’re looking for those who are:
– Good with people (customer interactions on site)
– Committed to quality
– Take pride in their work
– Team player
What we offer:
– Consistent 30-40 hour work week (Mon-Thu)
– Scaled payment; if you complete 10 hours worth of work in only 7 hours, you’re still getting paid for 10 hours of work, and vice-versa
– Work outside and enjoy the sun
– MOST weekends off (Fri-Sun), however our schedule is determined by the weather
– Opportunity to learn or develop lifelong skills
– Potential upward mobility into management
If this sounds like a position you could excel in, respond to this offer via email and tell me why you’d be a good fit for the job. If you are scared of ladders/heights, if you don’t have a car, if you complain about coming to work, lack work ethic, or just have a generally poor attitude, please do not waste your time by applying.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Chris.email@example.com or Call or text 207 607 1411
- No Tags