Part-Time Outside Sales Rep
Are you a smart and motivated sales representative? Have you dreamed about working for a well established marijuana company? NOW is your chance!
A Greenlyght outside sales representative conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary. Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
Candidates work as independent affiliates of Greenlyght and are tasked for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
– 1 year sales experience
– Valid drivers license
– Clean driving record
– Smart Phone
– Reasonable looking vehicle
– Cannabis knowledge desired
– Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
– Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
– Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
– Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
– Sell Greenlyghts products or services to customers within your given territory
– Monitor Greenlyghts competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
– Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
– Use the information and sales tools we give you to create new customers.
Key Characteristics of a Greenlyght Outside Sales Representative:
1. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Detail oriented
4. Willing to work independently
5. Always team focused
What Does an Outside Sales Representative Do?
The daily routine of a Greenlyght outside sales representative varies from day to day; representatives may not always be meeting with the same client or in the same place or even selling the same product or service. The overarching idea is to build connections and sell Greenlyght’s products and services. A typical day could consist of a few calls in the morning to either potential customers or repeat customers and then visiting new or current customers later in the day.
Being organized is the number one rule to being an effective Greenlyght outside sales representative – the day consists of discovery calls, research, product demos, follow-up calls, training, and much more. Although the title entails being in the field most of the time, the best Greenlyght representatives are able to manage both in-house and field work.