Full-Time General Manager
Want to make a HUGE impact in the marijuana Industry BOOM? Here’s your chance to take on an important role in the growth of the Maine marijuana BOOM!
Greenlyght looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit. General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
– Oversee day-to-day operations
– Design strategy and set goals for growth
– Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
– Set policies and processes
– Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
– Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
– Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
– Direct the employee assessment process
– Prepare regular reports for upper management
– Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
– Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
– Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
– Experience in planning and budgeting
– Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
– Strong analytical ability
– Excellent communication skills
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
– Problem-solving aptitude
– BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
– Knowledge in Cannabis desired
It’s vitally important to learn all the positions of the company. This will ensure you know exactly how the company needs to be run.