Full-Time Direct Support Professional
Do Something that Means Something!
In addition to employment that is fulfilling, meaningful and supportive, Goodwill employees also receive:
- 30% employee discounts at Goodwill stores in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont
- Valuable job training with growth potential.
- Access to internal job lists for advancement opportunities.
- Benefits including: Health, Life, Dental and Vision. (Full time employees receive full benefits and part time employees receive pro-rated benefits)
- 403b retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Holiday pay
- Discounts on personal cell phone plans
- Local community discounts
Hourly Wage – $10.00 – $11.52
The schedule for this position is Sunday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Tuesday 7:00 Am to 7:00 PM, Wednesday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Other shifts are available! Click the links below to see other opportunities at Spiller Park apartments!
- Supports service recipients associated with Goodwill’s Residential and Community Support programs.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
- In accordance with the service plan, serves as a model and provides hands-on support and direct teaching in areas including, but not limited to, interpersonal skills, financial management skills, personal care and hygiene, activities of daily living, and access to community services and leisure opportunities
- Communicates effectively and courteously when dealing with service recipients, parents, guardians and other interested parties
- Moderates verbal or emotional incidents through intervention techniques that preserve the dignity and safety of the service recipients
- Documents observations concerning group and individual interactions, progress and participation of the service recipient in the approved plan
- Completes all required documentation in accordance with program standards
- Accompanies and transports the individual to appointments, community outings and services