Full-Time Collision Center Administrative Assistant
Do You Have Exceptional Customer Service Skills?
Do You Thrive In A Fast Paced Environment?
Check Out This Opportunity!
Are you looking for a stable work environment with room to grow? We’d like to meet you! Lee Auto Mall has been a family owned business since 1936 and we have grown to 20 locations throughout the state. We are a growing, multi-franchise auto dealership specializing in both new and used vehicle sales and service.
We are currently looking for an administrative assistant for our busy Collision Center in Auburn. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals and serve as first contact for customers, both in person and by phone. In this role you will need to wear many hats and switch roles on a moment’s notice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet & greet collision center customers to offer exceptional service
- Efficiently manage phone calls into the collision center
- Make daily calls to schedule arrivals, update status of repairs as needed
- Perform data entry duties
- Manage collision center supplies inventory
We pride ourselves on our happy, hard-working network of people, which creates a great place to work. At Lee, you will join a growing team that’s both fun and professional, with a high level of enthusiasm and a strong group dynamic. If you want to put your talent and drive to work for one of Maine’s most thriving companies, we would love to meet you! Apply today!
- Choice of Medical Plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Education and ongoing training
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts and service
- Staff parties and events
- Career-oriented environment with opportunities for steady growth and advancement
- A family-oriented culture with an excellent reputation in the business