Full-Time Video Editor/Motion Designer/Videographer Position
Video Editor/Motion Designer/Videographer Position
Busy Southern Maine advertising agency has immediate opening for full-time creative editor/motion designer/videographer with experience using Adobe Creative suite. After Effects and Premiere are primary tools utilized. Extensive knowledge of these tools along with creative eye and ability to work on extremely tight deadlines is essential. A knowledge of Element 3D is a desired bonus.
Experience shooting video with a DSLR and other industry-standard video cameras is desired. Understanding of basic lighting and green screen work is desired. Working knowledge of audio-for-video using external audio recorder is also desired. As with the editing portion of the position, video shoots are fast-paced and require videographer to act as on-site producer/director.
A solid knowledge of the software and hardware utilized and the ability to troubleshoot as required is desired. The job is in a team-based environment with other editors/designers working on similar projects. It is essential that applicants work within established protocol and keep software and media assets well organized within an existing framework.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Fast and fluid use of Adobe Creative suite, primarily After Effects and Premiere with Dynamic Linking
- Creative eye and mindset, ability to approach all creative challenges with a fresh perspective
- Videography talents as described above
- Organized, self-motivated and disciplined with strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable acting as videographer, producer and director on shoots, communicating with clients on location
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to communicate well with others and take direction when needed
- Ability to travel with production gear when required
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established advertising agency. We are fast-paced, results-driven and encourage creative growth in the development of new, dynamic video content, ideas and techniques. Benefits include health care, profit-sharing and paid vacation; salary commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter, online reel and up-to-date resume.