Full-Time Caregiver/Direct Support Professional DSP
You can make a difference every day! Community Partners, Inc. invites you to join our team of caring, dedicated, and fun people. We support people with disabilities to live healthy and joyful lives.
Top Reasons you want to be a Direct Support Professional at Community Partners, Inc.:
- Flexible schedules: Full time, part time, and per diem!
- Day, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts available
- Paid Training! No experience necessary!
- Full benefits package includes Health/Dental/Vision coverage, H.S.A./F.S.A. options, Life, 403B Plan and MORE! (for employees who work 30+ hours)
- Accrual of Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement (.35/mile) when applicable
- 7 paid holidays!
- Locations in South Portland, Westbrook, Biddeford, Saco, Kennebunk, Lewiston, Lisbon Falls, Limerick, and Parsonsfield.
What is a Direct Support Professional (DSP)? You will work as part of a health care team that provides support to individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities. This support may include assistance in all aspects of daily living; personal & intimate care (bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting), cooking, cleaning, community inclusion, documentation and communication.
Who would make a great DSP?
- Anyone looking to start a career in healthcare!
- College students who are interested in the healthcare and human services fields. Our overnight shifts are a great way to balance work and school.
- Parents! Flexible schedules and overnight shifts allow you to spend the day at home with the kids.
- Retired workers who are looking to remain active in the community without a full time schedule.
- Belief in the ability of persons with developmental and other disabilities to integrate into the community.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language so that the needs of the individuals being supported can be met in relation to appropriate communication with co-workers, pharmacists, doctors, therapists, and others in the community.
- Ability to lift and transfer according to Community Partners’ guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Don’t just go to work, make a difference! Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!