Do Something that Means Something!
Goodwill NNE is hiring! We’re building a diverse team of people who want to do meaningful work in an organization that strives to change lives every day. As part of the retail team you will play a valuable role in supporting your community. See details below.
In addition to employment that is fulfilling, meaningful and supportive, Goodwill employees also receive:
- 30% employee discounts at Goodwill stores in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont
- Benefits including: Health, Life, Dental and Vision. (Full time employees receive full benefits and part time employees receive pro-rated benefits)
- Valuable job training with growth potential.
- Access to internal job lists for advancement opportunities.
- Discounts on Personal Cell Phone Plans
- Local community discounts
- 403b retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
Starting Hourly Wage: $10.00
Schedule: Monday & Thursday evenings, 9PM-12AM
• Provides general cleaning of assigned facilities in accordance with Agency and/or contract specifications.
• Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
• Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
• Maintains communication with supervisor on a consistent basis, keeping them informed of areas of improvement.
• Maintains equipment/supplies.
• Maintains a high standard of personal appearance.
• Maintains floors and carpets by operating high and low speed scrubbers and carpet extractors.
• Maintains security of the building by being able to secure/lock the facility and set the alarm.
• Maintains cleanliness of assigned areas such as restrooms, offices, floors/carpets and hallways; using proper cleaning agents, standard custodial practices and operating high and low speed scrubbers and carpet extractors.
• Fills soap dispensers, refills paper towel racks and distributes toilet paper and other supplies as necessary.
• Recycles paper, aluminum cans, cardboard and other recyclable materials at assigned site(s), where applicable
• Where applicable, maintains outside areas including sweeping, maintaining lawns and picnic areas; picks up debris from the grounds and performs snow removal.
To be considered please complete our online application by clicking the “apply Online” link below. www.goodwillnne.org
- Ability to engage in physical activity including standing, walking and descending stairs
- Be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Criminal background check to meet agency requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license